Your specialists in air conditioning and ventilation engineering and design
Moller Designs is an engineering and design consultancy specialising in industrial air conditioning and ventilation. We have in excess of 50 years of experience and knowledge in the field of industrial air conditioning, industrial ventilation, comfort air conditioning and process cooling systems, and as a result, the service we offer in this highly-specalised industry is unparalled.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer clients the most suitable and cost effective designs and systems for their particular application, and we are confident in our abilities and expertise to engage with the most challenging of engineering projects.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your next project with you.
What makes our consultancy unique
- Moller Designs was Formed in 1994 by Roly Moller and as such, we are unashamedly a one person engineering consultancy, offering.
- Our motto is “we do it properly – the first time”. So this might mean we take a little longer but rest assured, we will save you time and money in the long run.
- We pride ourselves in being able to offer clients the most suitable and cost effective designs and systems for their particular application.
- While our office is based in Table View, Cape Town, we are able to offer our services for projects in any region of South Africa.
Our expertise & methodology
- In excess of 50 years of training and experience in air engineering systems.
- Registered member of the Engineering Council of South Africa
- Strive to do the very best that we can be…. at all times.
- Attempt to determine the requirements of our clients … the first time.
- Each project is different and requires specific engineering design procedures.
- Ensure that the correct design is provided for the specific application.
- We will always ensure that the correct design and application is achieved which means we might take a little longer – but rest assured, you are guaranteed the desired result.
- Consideration of all projects.
- Pay attention to the details associated with each project.
- Provide a full consulting service from concept to completion and hand over.
- Submit quotations for engineering fees for the various phases of the design procedures.
- Suggest alternative system designs for discussion with the client.
- Preparation of own auto-cad drawings, with plans and sections.
- Minimize shop drawings by the contractor.
- Prepare budget prices for each of the alternatives offered.
- Prepare full tender documentation for the “request for tenders”
- Prepare a bill of quantities for submission with the tender documentation.
- Assist with the adjudication of tenders submitted by contractors.
- Offer project management for all the procedures and stages of the project.
The size of our operation does not require registration for vat.
Please note that we do not have BEE accreditation.