We believe that extraordinary service can only be offered if one has specialized in that particular engineering service, and that has not been tempted to venture into other engineering based services which may detract one from the core knowledge and skills.
Our consulting business specializes only in air conditioning and ventilation engineering and design, and for which we are able to offer in excess of 50 years of experience and knowledge.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer clients the most suitable and cost effective designs and systems for their particular application, and we are sufficiently confident in our abilities and expertise to engage with the most challenging of engineering projects.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your next project with you.
- Moller Designs was Formed in 1994 by Roly Moller.
- It is unashamedly a one person engineering consultancy.
- Our motto: “take a little longer” and also “do it properly – the first time”.
- Please note that we do not have BEE accreditation.
- The size of our operation does not require registration for vat.
- Our office is based in Table View, Cape Town.
- We are able to offer our services for projects in any region of South Africa.
Our expertise & methodology
- In excess of 50 years of training and experience in air engineering systems.
- Registered member of the Engineering Council of South Africa
- Strive to do the very best that we can be…. at all times.
- Attempt to determine the requirements of our clients … the first time.
- Each project is different and requires specific engineering design procedures.
- Ensure that the correct design is provided for the specific application.
- “Take a little longer” to ensure that the correct design for the application is achieved.
- Consideration of all projects.
- Pay attention to the details associated with each project.
- Provide a full consulting service from concept to completion and hand over.
- Submit quotations for engineering fees for the various phases of the design procedures.
- Suggest alternative system designs for discussion with the client.
- Preparation of own auto-cad drawings, with plans and sections.
- Minimize shop drawings by the contractor.
- Prepare budget prices for each of the alternatives offered.
- Prepare full tender documentation for the “request for tenders”
- Prepare a bill of quantities for submission with the tender documentation.
- Assist with the adjudication of tenders submitted by contractors.
- Offer project management for all the procedures and stages of the project.